- Certified guide
- Pick up and drop off in Ponta Delgada (please check the Map)
- Insurance (personal accident and liability)
4x4 adventure in Sete Cidades
Jeep ToursSao Miguel island
4x4 adventure in Sete Cidades
Jeep Tour to Sete Cidades – Half daySao Miguel island
This is a breathtaking trail with some recovery stopovers, the perfect time to observe, capture images and rest as if stopping to build a precious scrapbook through spirit!
In the audacity of a jeep you will soon cover great summits, but will also feel the need to impose yourself slower moments to grasp the magic of the revealing nature on both sides of the road, regardless of your contemplative perspective…
The final destination is the fabulous connivance of the two lagoons that came out from a fairy tale, inseparable even if different, smoothed by the water and the mirror images of the sky and the land.
Reaching them is enough to fulfill any soul – it is a seamless parade of sheer beauty!
Eden garden is in São Miguel
The pure nature you will see during this tour is really incredible.
On the edge
You will go on the edge of the crater rim to see beautiful views of the ocean and the lakes.
Our driver guide will explain you lots of interesting facts about the island and Sete Cidades.
One of Portugal 7 wonders
In 2010 were elected the 7 natural wonders of Portugal, and it is no surprise that almost 700,000 voters chose Sete Cidades as one of them!
From love, Nature was born
Be surprised by the old love legend associated with the formation of Lagoa das Sete Cidades, between the blue and green lakes. Our guides will tell you the story like no one else!
Nature all around
There will be tons of different landscapes to see during this tour.
We will guide you from Ponta Delgada in a fearless jeep, passing by dirt roads to experiment with the 4×4 mode.
The jeep might get dirty, but you are safe inside, in the hands of our expert driver-guide.
Discover the Sete Cidades region and its unique and worldwide famous landscapes. From the rim of the volcano crater, enjoy the panoramic views on the lakes of different colors.
– We will begin the trip by doing the check-in at our shop or picking you up in Ponta Delgada. Then we will drive away from the city.
– You will have the opportunity to see magical nature. There are hydrangeas in the summer and other flora species all year round, off the beaten track.
Rim of the Caldera of Sete Cidades
– This tour takes you to the rim of Sete Cidades caldera.
– We will stop at some viewpoints like Pico do Carvão, Pico da Cruz and Lomba do Vasco. Up there, you can have an awesome panorama over the green and blue lakes.
Inside the crater
– We will also stop by the center of Sete Cidades as well as several interesting points on the way. Namely, the peninsula, the bridge, and the famous viewpoint of Vista do Rei.
– On a sunny day, you can truly see the impressive difference of color between the two lakes.
Way back home
– At the end of this experience, we will drop you back in Ponta Delgada.
Venture beyond the extraordinary. Unrivaled adventure
Largest tour operator in the Azores with 30 years of experience
At Futurismo, we think that educating and raising awareness among the young ones is very important for the future
We’re here to make your experience incredible. Reach us by phone, email, or WhatsApp
Apart from being a responsible tour operator, we also have a social commitment with many local organizations
Plan your Jeep Tour to Sete Cidades – Half day
What to bring?
- Comfortable light clothes
- Hiking boots or shoes
- Sweater, raincoat
- Sunscreen, hat and backpack
- Water and snacks
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before the tour, no penalties are applied
- Cancellations up to 24 hours: 50% of the total amount will be charged
- Cancellations less than 24 hours or no-show: full amount will be charged
- If the weather conditions do not allow the activity to be done safely, we will cancel it and contact you suggesting an alternative date or provide a full refund.
Booking confirmation policy
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of successful booking.
Reviews What people think about
A big THANK YOU to PAULO, a true professional in the field of tourism, who provided us with a spectacular day, with a lot of history and adventure on the Jeep tour through Lagoa do Fogo and Sete Cidades. For those who love nature, I highly recommend it !!!
A hug and … until next year! Matilde, Sónia and Pedro
Thank you so much Futurismo for making our wonderful holiday so very very special. Thomas our tour guide was second to none with his knowledge and service. The whale watching tour was absolutely brilliant and we were lucky enough to see four different species of dolphins and watch sperm whales diving for a giant squid.
The boat crews were professional and extremely knowledgeable about all of the creatures (Thank you Victor). Kayaking, mountain biking, and off-road jeep safaris all included by Futurismo and each and every activity was second to none. I strongly recommend Futurismo every time.
John Smith, USA
Excellent English spoken and very knowledgeable guides. The company shows true passion for working with guests and imparting a good cultural experience.
Are there any pickup and drop off locations I can use?
Yes, please check the Departure and Return section presented on every tour.
Can I cancel my tour reservation and have a full refund?
Yes, you can check our detailed cancellation and refund policies per tour on each tour page, under “Good to Know” section
Can I take my camera with me during this activity?
Yes, but be aware that your material will be under your responsability.
How can I book this activity?
You can select any tour within our website and get your booking confirmation on your email immediately. Alternativelly, you can visit us on our shops or get in touch with us by phone, email or send us a message on social media (Instagram and Facebook)
What if the weather isn’t ok?
If the weather doesn’t allow to do this activity safely, we will cancel it and suggest na alternative date.
What is the minimum number of participants?
Please check the minimum number of participant for each tour inside the program’s page.
Where is located Sete Cidades?
Sete Cidades is about 40 minutes away from Ponta Delgada. It is situated on the western part of São Miguel island.
What can I do in Sete Cidades?
In addition to enjoying the magical surrounding landscape, during the summertime, it is possible to
How to go to Sete Cidades?
The best way is to rent a car and go by yourself. However, we can offer a transfer from and to Ponta Delgada. Also, there are some buses from Ponta Delgada. More information in the tourist office.
Top Sights Jeep Tour to Sete Cidades – Half day
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign Up for Email Updates on News & Offers