- Regional cheese tasting
- Music onboard
- Assurances (accidents corporels et responsabilité civile)
When the Ocean turns red
Boat ToursSao Miguel island Réserver
When the Ocean turns red
Sunset Boat Tour – Half daySao Miguel island
Leaving a trail of foam at the bow, over the cobalt-blue that reels bodies and inflates lungs with sea breeze, the imagination is filled with mermaids in this burning horizon where the sun sets with sighs of red and light.
It is the golden hour in the archipelago: the shoreline glares and the rocks present themselves to the last sunlight and sea air; the greens shine in the waters.
Everything is gentle and luscious, just like the flavor of the Azorean cheeses tasted while sailing. Sometimes, the hidden coastal caves, where the waves swirl, also penetrate the palate as an unknown seasoning.
Enjoy, with no restraints…
Take perfect picture thanks to the golden hour, an amazing natural light reflecting on the ocean.
Celebrate life with your friends
Spend a good time on board of a comfortable boat, looking at the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean.
An ocean full of surprises
It is not rare to encounter some of the resident species while on a boat around the island. Who knows, maybe you will get lucky!
The island from another perspective
It is common to see the coastline of São Miguel from the many viewpoint on the island, but seeing it from the ocean is a different experience.
Imagine yourself, relaxing on a smooth boat trip on the Atlantic Ocean, with the wonderful landscapes of São Miguel island’s South Coast, and on top of it all, the sun, setting on the water. This would make such great pitures, right?
You ask for more, ok. There is 1 gin cocktail included in the trip! And it is not made by any gin amateur. Ali is a Gin Master, he knows everything about it and will make the best cocktail you ever tasted.
Ponta Delgada Harbor
– Join us in our shop at Ponta Delgada harbor, where our staff will welcome you and assist with the check-in. Once ready, get aboard one of our comfortable catamarans.
São Miguel’s South coast
– As you are leaving the island, look around you. The beautiful city of Ponta Delgada is even prettier from the ocean.
– We will navigate along the South coast of the island, passing by the airport zone, then Rocha da Relva, going Westward. We will see beautiful rock formations and geological wonders.
Watching the sun
– Onboard, you will have the opportunity to taste local cheese. It is a truly unique terroir you have to taste during your stay in the archipelago.
– Relax on the front deck where you can enjoy the pretty views and take great pictures.
Back to shore
– On the way back to the harbor, take your time to contemplate the amazing landscapes. Try to spot some of the most beautiful sights of the island.
– Enjoy the peaceful and positive energies this magical island has to offer.
Point de départ
Heure de départ
Point de Retour
Largest tour operator in the Azores with 30 years of experience
With over 21.000+ sighting records, we collaborate in investigations for 20+ international universities
From Catamarans, Zodiacs, Jeeps, Vans and so on, we guarantee the best vehicle for you to have an unforgettable experience
Planifiez votre Sunset Boat Tour – Half day
Ce qu'il faut apporter?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Warm sweater or jacket
- If you have any food restriction, please inform us at least 48h before the tour
Reviews What people think about
Unmissable, spectacular, repeating, and worth every euro!
We spent six full days in São Miguel. The itineraries (including dolphin watching) are very complete. The guide who accompanied us for 5 days (Patxi) very professional and friendly. We recommend 100%!
We did a few tours with them and all their guides were sharp, friendly, and knowledgeable. They have many tours to offer.
Avez-vous des toilettes sur le bateau ?
Sur les catamarans et les plus gros zodiacs, il y a des toilettes. Cependant sur les petits zodiacs il n’y a pas de toilettes.
Can I use my drone during this tour?
You cannot use a drone on our tours with other travelers. However, if you really want to fly your drone, it is possible on a private tour with us.
Is this an adventure trip?
This is a relaxing trip to enjoy the sunset and the views along the beautiful South Coast of São Miguel Island.
What if I am seasick?
We advise to avoid eating anything overly spicy, acidic, fatty or dairy before the boat trip. Don’t overeat but come well fed. Once on the boat, look at the horizon and get fresh air. If you feel bad, the staff on the boat will help you.
Will we see whales during this tour?
This is not a whale watching tour. We will navigate along the coast and not go far away offshore. However, we never know what can happen when you are on the sea. It is possible to spot some dolphins as they stay close to the shore, even if this is not the purpose of the tour.
Will we have dinner on the boat?
During the boat trip, you will be able to taste local specialties, but this is not a dinner, you might need to eat after the trip to your hotel or in a restaurant.