- Briefing avant le tour
- Mask and snorkel
- Wetsuit (short or long)
- Imperméable et pantalon (si nécessaire)
- Gilet de sauvetage
- Guides biologistes marins
- Assurances (accidents corporels et responsabilité civile)
Exploring the ocean your way
Boat ToursPico island Request Tour
Exploring the ocean your way
Private Boat Tour in Lajes do PicoPico island
The best that the Atlantic has to offer is allowing us to swing in its waters. The numerous fish species in the Azores, turtles and marine birds, even flying fish will be the props in this unimaginable scenery weaved in blue, clarity, and reflected sparkles.
At the calm rhythm of the waves or in hastier moments, stopping at magnificent bays or discovering the unpredictable coastline, time will fly without you noticing it!
We lead you where you want to go
North, South, East, West, tell us what you want to see and we will make all your wishes come true.
Here for a beautiful mountain view? Or for our many cetaceans underwater? Or is it the wonderful coastal landscapes you are looking for?
In this tour, you are the captain! Well, almost.
Our professional captain will guide you to wherever you want to go. This is an experience made for you and your needs.
From the marina, let’s set sails to the infinite possibilities around Pico island.
– Come aboard our zodiac boats and enjoy some special time. According to your preferences, morning or afternoon, you can enjoy our crew and boat are at your disposal for 3 hours. Our goal is to help you enjoy your holidays in the Azores.
Here are our options below:
a) Whale Watching
– Whale watching in Pico is a must-do! Around the Azores, 28 cetacean species can be observed. Also, due to the deep seabed off Pico’s south coast, the animals can get close to the shore.
– Our marine biologist will do a briefing to explain which species can be observed and how we respect the animals as well as the observation rules. Then, let’s go for the marine adventure!
b) Swiming with dolphins
– Swimming with wild dolphins in the middle of the ocean is an experience you can’t forget. You might swim with one of 5 different dolphin species.
– We will explain beforehand how to use snorkel and mask. It is also important to know how to enter the water and how to respect the animals. Once out in the ocean, you will feel the happiness of the free dolphins, swimming with them.
c) Coastal boat trip
– A coastal boat trip is a relaxing way to enjoy some time with your friends and family on the ocean with the fresh breeze. We discover the coastline off Pico’s south coast from another perspective.
– You might also stop for a swim or a coffee at a nearby harbor. During the tour, each passenger is required to wear a life vest.
Point de départ
Heure de départ
Point de Retour
Largest tour operator in the Azores with 30 years of experience
With over 21.000+ sighting records, we collaborate in investigations for 20+ international universities
From Catamarans, Zodiacs, Jeeps, Vans and so on, we guarantee the best vehicle for you to have an unforgettable experience
Planifiez votre Private Boat Tour in Lajes do Pico
Ce qu'il faut apporter?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunscreen, hat
- Flip flops
- Water and snacks (we do not sell food aboard)
- Restrictions may apply for pregnant women and people with lower back problems, because the whale watching experience is operated in a zodiac boats
- You must feel comfortable swimming in the open ocean and know how to use a mask and snorkel. Children from 8 years old can participate accompanied by a responsible adult as long as they fulfill these requirements.
- For this tour, is mandatory to sign a statement of responsibility
Reviews What people think about
Unmissable, spectacular, repeating, and worth every euro!
We did a few tours with them and all their guides were sharp, friendly, and knowledgeable. They have many tours to offer.
Avez-vous des toilettes sur le bateau ?
Sur les catamarans et les plus gros zodiacs, il y a des toilettes. Cependant sur les petits zodiacs il n’y a pas de toilettes.
Can I use my drone during this tour?
You cannot use a drone on our tours with other travelers. However, if you really want to fly your drone, it is possible on a private tour with us.