- Explicación antes de salir
- Máscara y tubo
- Traje de neopreno corto
- Impermeable y pantalón (si es necesario)
- Chaleco salvavidas
- Guia Biólogo marino
- Refrigerante después del viaje
- Almuerzo en un restaurante local
- Guide for the Jeep Tour
- Drop off in Ponta Delgada city center (please check the map)
- Seguro (accidentes personales y responsabilidad civil)
Azores Adventures – Futurismo
Natación con delfinesRequest Tour
Natación con delfines + Jeep tour a Sete Cidades – Día completo
Imagínate flotando en el océano Atlántico, profundo y azul, viendo y escuchándoles en su hábitat natural. Aprende más sobre las especies de delfines, disfruta del océano y reencéntrate en esta estimulante experiencia. Antes de salir te proporcionamos una presentación general sobre: Las especies de delfines, como nadar con ellos en libertad de forma responsable, cómo usar la máscara y el tubo y medidas de seguridad a bordo. Almuerzo en un restaurante local. Después de comer, salimos para nuestra excursión en jeep. Este paseo te llevará alrededor del cráter de Sete Cidades, donde te espera una espectacular vista sobre los lagos verde y azul. Tras dejar el cráter haremos una parada en Ferraria donde, si la marea está baja, podremos tomar un baño en una piscina de mar natural, donde el agua es calentada por estar en una fisura volcánica.
We cover dirt paths never explored before. The jeep trip with an experienced guide behind the wheel involves routes outside the typical tourist itinerary.
Here in the Azores, we can spot so many different species of dolphins! They seem to love our waters.
One of Portugal 7 wonders
In 2010 were elected the 7 natural wonders of Portugal, and it is no surprise that almost 700,000 voters chose Sete Cidades as one of them!
Look into the eyes of a wild dolphin
Having eye contact with dolphins and hearing them communicate is for sure memories that you will cherish for the rest of your life
Wild dolphins secrets revealed
The marine biologist guide aboard knows everything about dolphins and will be happy to share the knowledge with you, for an educative experience.
Eden garden is in São Miguel
The pure nature you will see during this tour is really incredible.
Puerto de Ponta Delgada
– Esta gran aventura comienza en el puerto deportivo de Ponta Delgada, en nuestra tienda. Nuestro personal le dará la bienvenida para el check-in.
Before heading to the Atlantic
– Before hopping on the boat, our team of marine biologists will explain everything you need to know for this experience. They will tell you how to get into the water and how to interact with the dolphins. And of course, how to use the snorkel and the mask. Those are important information to take the most out of this experience.
– After the briefing, you will be guided to a zodiac boat. These small and fast boats are perfect to reach the animals easily.
Out in the sea
– During the tour, you might swim with different dolphin species. Among them: Bottlenose dolphins, Common dolphins, Risso’s dolphins, Striped dolphins or Atlantic spotted dolphins. Some of them might be curious and get closer, others will be shy and keep a distance.
– Unlike in other destinations around the world, we do not allow to touch the dolphins. This is because we want to keep them wild and relaxed about human interaction. The tour will be operated on our zodiac boat with a maximum of 8 participants aboard.
– Also, there will be only two persons in the water at a time to be sure not to scare the dolphins away and respect them.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
– Experience some of the most delicious traditional dishes the Azores has to offer. We will have lunch at one of the local restaurants on the island.
Around Sete Cidades
– A guide will continue the day with you and take you to the famous Sete Cidades lakes in a jeep.
– 1st stop: the northern rim of the volcanic complex called Cumeeira Grande. The views and landscapes are incredible and that is why this is one of Portugal’s seven natural wonders.
Lomba do Vasco
– We will stop at the viewpoint of Lomba do Vasco. From there, you can see the volcanic islets of Mosteiros emerging out of the ocean.
Sete Cidades village & São Nicolau church
– We will also show you the center of Sete Cidades town with its famous church São Nicolau. You will learn everything about this wonderful place. Definitely, a must do!
Way back home
– After some breathtaking views such as Vista do Rei viewpoint, we will take you back to Ponta Delgada.
Punto de partida
Hora de salida
Punto de retorno
Estamos certificados por la World Cetacean Alliance (WCA), la organización de conservación marina más grande del mundo.
Todos nuestros tours marítimos son operados por biólogos marinos experimentados que también participan en investigaciones científicas.
With over 21.000+ sighting records, we collaborate in investigations for 20+ international universities
Recibirás un reembolso completo si cancelas con al menos 48 horas de anticipación.
Planifica tu Natación con delfines + Jeep tour a Sete Cidades – Día completo
- ropa cómoda y ligera
- Swimsuit, towel and flip flops
- Sunscreen, hat
- Water and snacks
- You must feel comfortable swimming in the open ocean and know how to use a mask and snorkel. Children from 8 years old can participate accompanied by a responsible adult as long as they fulfill these requirements.
- We don’t recommend this tour for people who don’t know how to swim, pregnant women and people with back problems
- If you have any food restriction, please inform us at least 48h before the tour
- For this tour, is mandatory to sign a statement of responsibility
- The use of fins is prohibited in every swimming with dolphins tours.
Reviews What people think about
We were so blessed on this trip; we swam with so many dolphins it was beyond exciting!
Futurismo was brilliant; efficient, but still very friendly, as they prepped us for the ‘swimming with dolphins’ trip, never making our party feel like just another tourist group. Just watching the dolphins interact with the boat, surfing & weaving under our boat was incredible, but then to actually be privileged enough to spend time in their habitat was special.
I won’t bore you with too much personal reflection here but suffice to say if I could go out on this trip again I would do it in a heartbeat.
The experience itself was incredible. I wouldn’t exactly call it “swimming with dolphins” as you wait for them to come to you.
But they can get fairly close to people in the water, you really can see a lot once you get used to bobbing about in the middle of the Atlantic, and when everyone is in their boat the dolphins come right up to it and swim all around and under it. A terrific experience
You get a thin wetsuit, a windbreaker (you’ll love it when you’re wet and your zodiac boat is running), and a mask+snorkel set. The zodiac boat captain is trying to spot the dolphins and understand their route, stops the boat, and then it’s your turn to jump into the ocean hoping to see the dolphins underwater.
After 60 seconds you go back to the boat and the whole process is repeated many times. We did have a lot of fun.
It was an excellent experience. A very dedicated team who explained clearly the procedures especially due to the current pandemic. We met loads of friendly dolphins and saw them close by underwater in the Atlantic Ocean. Will surely be back.
We have done 5 trips with Futurismo and they have all been great. Our guide, Thomas, tweaked the agenda a little to suit the needs of our small group.
The full-day whale watching is not to be missed and the dolphin swimming was fantastic, even in rough seas.
Our other highlights were Terra Nostra gardens and hot bathing pools at Furnas and cycling and kayaking at Sete Cidades.
Preguntas más frecuentes
Where is located Sete Cidades?
Sete Cidades is about 40 minutes away from Ponta Delgada. It is situated on the western part of São Miguel island.
What can I do in Sete Cidades?
In addition to enjoying the magical surrounding landscape, during the summertime, it is possible to
How to go to Sete Cidades?
It is better to rent a car and go by yourself. However, wecan offer a transferfrom and to Ponta Delgada. Also, there are some buses from Ponta Delgada. More information in the tourist office.
Suscríbete a nuestra newsletter
Regístrese para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico sobre noticias y ofertas