- Boat tickets (Ponta Delgada – Vila do Porto) both ways
- Full-day excursion on Santa Maria island
- Zertifizierter Führer
- Mittagessen in einem einheimischen Restaurant
- Versicherung (Unfall und Haftpflicht)
Santa Maria in a day
Van-Kleinbus-AusflügeSanta Maria island Request Tour
Santa Maria in a day
Visit to Santa Maria Island – Full daySanta Maria island
Only three hours away, by boat, from São Miguel, but so different from it thanks to its dryer, warmer climate. Santa Maria has, thus, a sunny essence that results in a different type of beauty:
Geological formations similar to millennial stratifications, strange extensions of earth that resemble the lunar surface; but also, Mediterranean-like bays with light sand where small boats reel.
Tree branches hanging to the weight of the fruits, waiting by the roadside; woods melted by shades, by the delicious gastronomy, and by the sweet, persistent light.
Here it is possible to observe fossils of various marine species. Santa Maria is the only island in the archipelago with sedimentary soils.
Santa Maria’s melons
They are the most juicy, sweet and fresh you can taste. The island’s soils, climate and production methods are responsible for the quality of this special fruit.
During the summertime, there are boats between São Miguel and Santa Maria.
Those are the two islands of the Oriental group and are only about 3 hours away.
This is a great oportunity to take in order to visit more than one island without having to stay the night on the other one.
We will take you to the most important points of interest in the island of the sun and tell you everything about it.
– This experience starts and ends in Ponta Delgada, São Miguel island.
– It includes the boat trip (round-trip on the same day) and a full-day excursion in Santa Maria.
– Get to know this island in a personalized way. We prepare our experiences giving special attention to the interests of our visitors.
– You will get to see geological points of interest of rare beauty. On the way, astonishing bays and traditional parishes await. And of course, we will learn more about the cultural and historical heritage of Santa Maria.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
– Experience some of the most delicious traditional dishes the Azores has to offer. We will have lunch at one of the local restaurants on the island.
Back to Ponta Delgada
– At the end of a long day, we come back to Ponta Delgada. Enjoy the rest of your time to relax.
Venture beyond the extraordinary. Unrivaled adventure
Largest tour operator in the Azores with 30 years of experience
At Futurismo, we think that educating and raising awareness among the young ones is very important for the future
We’re here to make your experience incredible. Reach us by phone, email, or WhatsApp
Apart from being a responsible tour operator, we also have a social commitment with many local organizations
Plane dein Visit to Santa Maria Island – Full day
Was zu bringen?
- bequeme Kleidung und Schuhe
- Sweater, raincoat
- Sunscreen, hat and backpack
- Water and snacks
- You can book for fewer people. If the minimum is not met on that daym tou can reschedule, assume the full value of the experience (2 people) or cancel at least 48 hours beforehand
Reviews What people think about
Unmissable, spectacular, repeating, and worth every euro!
I really love this company because they care and treat the dolphins with the utmost respect.
We did a few tours with them and all their guides were sharp, friendly, and knowledgeable. They have many tours to offer.
Can I take my camera with me during this activity?
Yes, but be aware that your material will be under your responsability.
Kann ich meine Tourreservierung stornieren und eine vollständige Rückerstattung erhalten?
Ja, Sie können unsere detaillierten Stornierungs- und Rückerstattungsrichtlinien pro Tour auf jeder Tourseite im Abschnitt „Gut zu wissen“ einsehen
Was ist, wenn das Wetter nicht mitspielt?
Wenn das Wetter eine sichere Durchführung dieser Aktivität nicht zulässt, werden wir sie absagen und ein alternatives Datum vorschlagen.