- Zertifizierter Führer
- Picknick-Lunch (Sandwich, Kuchen, Obst, Wasser, Saft)
- Pick up and drop off in Ponta Delgada (please check the Map)
- Versicherung (Unfall und Haftpflicht)
Azores Adventures – Futurismo
Van-Kleinbus-AusflügeSao Miguel island Buchen
Hiking Tour Faial da Terra & Van Tour NordesteSao Miguel island
To blend an adventurous expedition through wild trails with the subsequent relaxation of a van tour through the most beautiful paths of the island is our goal:
First, we will visit the surprises of this unique nature on foot, discovering a hidden settlement in the mountain and the portentous waterfall of Salto do Prego; after, we will witness with our bare eyes a harbor of old whalers, the colorful reeling of small boats in the pier going with the flow, and the silent beauty of Ponta do Sossego.
This is an experience that fills the human reservoirs of beauty and restores trust in the possibilities of life in our planet.
On the program: Waterfalls
For people who have never seen waterfalls, you will be impressed as this tour will show you severals!
The most flowery region of all Europe
Nordeste is full of colors thanks to a rich flora, which makes this region one of the most beautiful!
Avoid the stress of driving and let us guide you to wonderful places.
Hike & Ride
Don’t spend all day hiking, jump on the van and we will show you other wonders of the east.
Ribeira dos Caldeirões
Stop everyone! It is impossible to remain indifferent to this incredible and majestic waterfall in the natural park of Ribeira dos Caldeirões, in Nordeste. Splash photography is a tradition already!
A mysterious abandoned village
This small village was abandoned by its inhabitant in the 1970s in the search for better life conditions. But they left a small paradise behind. Explore it with us!
You can combine the adventure of one of the most beautiful hikes in São Miguel Island with a comfortable van tour to Nordeste, all in one experience.
Some people even say that Nordeste is like if it was another island, because of its great beauty. And many locals consider it the most beautiful part of the island.
This is for you to decide. But we can guarantee that you will not be disappointed by the natural beauty there.
Let the adventure begin
– After the check-in at our shop, or the pick-up in Ponta Delgada, let our adventure begin. Our guide will welcome you and lead you to one of our comfortable vehicles for a great experience.
– Once ready, we will leave from Ponta Delgada in the direction of Faial da Terra. It is here that we will start our circular trail Faial da Terra – Salto do Prego.
– On our hike, we will pass by a hidden village in the mountain, called Sanguinho. It has been abandoned by its inhabitant since the early 70s, in the search for better living conditions. But now, the houses are being rebuilt thanks to the undeniable charm of the village.
Salto do Prego
– Next stop: Salto do Prego where you will find an impressive waterfall. Take your time to contemplate it. You will have the opportunity to go for a dip in the crystal clear waters.
– We will also have a light meal before going back on the road.
Faial da Terra village
– After this wonderful hike, we will stop in the center of Faial da Terra village. Surrounded by nature, between the ocean and the mountains, Faial da Terra is a pretty little village where tranquility is the keyword.
– We will have the time to relax and enjoy the old whalers harbor before we continue for the second half of the day.
Ponta do Sossego
– The road will take us to various viewpoints on the coast of Nordeste. Among them, we will visit Ponta do Sossego and Vista dos Barcos.
– These landscapes are especially famous on Instagram. Indeed, the green high cliffs with flowers of every color create a beautiful scenery. Let’s explore a place that has been considered the most flower-rich region of all Europe.
Ribeira dos Caldeirões
– Our last stop of the day will be in the Park of Ribeira dos Caldeirões, a nature park full of waterfalls.
– The biggest waterfall is over 40 meters high and you will have time to contemplate it and absorb these nature’s vibrations.
Way back home
– After some breathtaking views such as Vista do Rei viewpoint, we will take you back to Ponta Delgada.
Venture beyond the extraordinary. Unrivaled adventure
Largest tour operator in the Azores with 30 years of experience
At Futurismo, we think that educating and raising awareness among the young ones is very important for the future
We’re here to make your experience incredible. Reach us by phone, email, or WhatsApp
Apart from being a responsible tour operator, we also have a social commitment with many local organizations
Plane dein Hiking Tour Faial da Terra & Van Tour Nordeste
Was zu bringen?
- Comfortable light clothes
- Sweater, raincoat
- Sunscreen, hat and backpack
- Water and snacks
- If you have any food restriction, please inform us at least 48h before the tour
- Cancellations until 72h in advance
Gut zu wissen
Reviews What people think about
John Smith, USA
Excellent English spoken and very knowledgeable guides. The company shows true passion for working with guests and imparting a good cultural experience.
Abonniere unseren Newsletter
Melden Sie sich für E-Mail-Updates zu Neuigkeiten und Angeboten an